The Internet today is the largest repository of freedom of information for all users, and users with disabilities in particular. As such, we place great importance on providing equal opportunity for people with disabilities to use the information displayed on the site, and enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and therefore many resources have been invested in facilitating the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
Accessibility of this site was performed by a website accessibility company “nagish be click” (נגיש בקליק)
The website complies, as far as possible, with the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 2013.
The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (TI 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the common usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
For the best browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software
How does site accessibility work?
The site has an accessibility menu. Pressing the menu allows you to open the accessibility buttons. After selecting a menu item, wait for the page to load.
The software works in popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Explorer 10+, Safari, Opera.
Accessibility options in the menu:
- Adaptation for keyboard navigation – Enabling keyboard navigation.
- Screen Reader Adaptation – Say the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
- Increase the site font to 5 different sizes
- Blocking the Flickers – Stopping moving elements and blocking the flickers
- Contrast adjustment – change the color contrast based on a dark background
- Contrast matching – Change color contrast based on a light background
- Adapting a site for color blind people
- Change the font to more readable
- Enlarge the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to about 200%
- Highlighting links on the site
- Highlighting headlines on the site
- Displays an alternative description for images
- Accessibility statement
- Sending accessibility feedback
Access to information
Contact the accessibility coordinator
If while browsing the site you have encountered difficulties regarding accessibility, the company’s accessibility team is at your disposal in a variety of channels for accessing issues, we will be happy to receive feedback from you.
Details of the company’s accessibility coordinator:
Name: Liat Yosef – VP of Customer Relations and Marketing
Mailing address: 53 Julius Simon Road., Haifa Bay, PO Box 10630, Zip Code 2611702